Hey there, love birds!
Congratulations on your Engagement. <3 You guys, love is the most beautiful and powerful force on the planet, as you’ve clearly already discovered. Marriage is one of the most fantastic symbols we have of our Heavenly Father’s love for us — its crazy and beautiful when you stop to think about it. I tear up a little basically every time I photograph a wedding. I’m pretty sure no one can blame me.
For that very reason, I want to help you preserve this very precious window of time so that you can look back on your Wedding Day with fond and vivid recollection. WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY captures that glorious and lovely bond between bride and groom on their Wedding Day, with memories that you will treasure for a lifetime. The thoughtful details, the electric nervous atmosphere, the entranced crowd, the tear-jerking vows, the bride and groom locking eyes (…swoon) — I love everything about weddings!
Your wedding is going to one of the most joyous and important days of your life, and having beautiful quality photography to help you keep the memory alive is probably one of the most important elements you will pay for on your special day. You may forget what the cake tasted like, or the songs the DJ played… but as long as you have your wedding photos to look back on, you will never forget the emotion of that day, and that is POWERFUL!
Helping couples capture their beautiful, wedding-day moments is one of my favorite things to do. (For serious.) Give me a call if you would like to schedule a consultation: 916-642-9503. I’d love to chat with you and hear your vision for your Big Day.
2018 Wedding Pricing
Weddings are extremely important to me, and I make it a huge priority to make sure I am equipped to capture all your important moments of this special day… everything from the littlest details of the rings, the dress & shoes, the cake… to the big things like your precious relationship to one another, your bridal party, and all of your honored guests.
Wedding Photography – Starting at $2,000
Basic Wedding Photography includes:
- A personalized consultation with the bride or groom to go over your specific needs and dreams for coverage of their wedding and reception. My goal is to offer you a truly personalized experience. <3
- FREE engagement session with wedding photography date booked and deposit paid. (Prints not included) — If you’ve already had an engagement session with me, see me for a $200 credit.
- A 2nd photographer. I always bring a second shooter with me, and I make sure to pay them well, so that between the two of us we don’t miss a moment. I come prepared with all the important gear and backups to make sure I can handle any situation, so you can relax and just focus on enjoying your big day.
- A custom heirloom photo album. Every wedding couple gets a KISS 20-page custom album in Linen of their Wedding Day (there is also an upgrade option for more pages or switching to the tuscan or leather books).
- The full-res digital images on an Artsy Couture Custom USB in a Custom 5×7 Photo Storage Box (you can fill it with 4×6 or 5×7 size prints or other details from your wedding day, like your invitations or program)
- A 50% discount on A La Carte Products, for all your extras.
Ready to book?
- Call me at (916) 642-9503 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability of your wedding date.
- Schedule a consultation, where we get to know each other and chat about your hopes and dreams for your wedding day. This is when I’ll ask a series of questions to find out what you’re looking for in a wedding photographer and answer any questions you may have.
- Sign an agreement and pay the 50% retainer fee (non-refundable deposit) to book & hold your date — I will email you an invoice.
- We will schedule a time to meet again prior to your wedding. This could be at an engagement session, venue walk-thru, or both. We will finalize any last minute details and discuss any special photo requests you may have.
- When your wedding day arrives, you can relax and enjoy your day while me and my team capture all the important moments and details. I will post a sneak peek on my blog within 24-48 hours. When your photos are completely edited, we’ll set up a time to get together to view your custom wedding album proof and make any necessary changes.
So… What’s Next?
- We schedule a Gallery-Reveal in-person 4-6 weeks after your Wedding Day.
- At your Gallery-Reveal: View your custom wedding album proof and make any necessary changes.
- Have an opportunity to add on any additional prints or Gallery Wraps, A La Carte at 50% discount.
- Take home your Photo Storage Box with your Custom USB or full-res digital image files & printing release.
- Pick up your custom wedding album in 2-3 weeks after your Gallery-Reveal.
Schedule your free wedding consultation today!!
I can’t wait to chat and hear you share your love story, and see how I can help you capture your wedding day memories.