Congratulations Mama… your life is about to change!
I remember when I first became a mother, like it was yesterday, and being blown away by how much fierce love I could feel for this tiny, fragile person I had barely just met. I tear up when I think about that first look into my firstborn daughter’s eyes, and get even more weepy when I think about how much more fiercely our Heavenly Father loves us. Its such a breathtakingly beautiful thing.
Whether this is your first baby, or second, third or fourth, the birth of your newest family member is one of the most exciting and memorable days of your life. You are going to love these sweet beginnings to your mothering journey with each child you have.
For that very reason, I want to help you preserve this very small window of time that you can look back upon the birth of your baby with vivid recollection. NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY captures those teeny, tiny fingers and toes, precious face and wispy tufts of hair that you will treasure for a lifetime. Three, six, nine-month and one-year baby photographs are priceless, as well, for capturing how quickly your baby grows and changes in that first year.
When people tell you, “Enjoy them while they are little because they grow up so fast!” There is so much truth in what they are saying. Time flies by and before you know it, your newborn son or daughter will be putting on a graduation cap and gown, ready to face the world.
Helping parents capture these early memories with their child is one of my biggest passions (in case you couldn’t tell). Give me a call if you would like to book one of my Maternity, Newborn or Baby Sessions: 916-642-9503.
View My Pricing
Ready to Book?
- Call me at (916) 642-9503 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a photo session date.
- Pay a non-refundable session deposit to book & hold your date — I will email you an invoice.
- Pay the remaining 50% session balance on Photo-Day (cash, check or pay with card-reader)
(**Upgrade options available for professional hair & makeup.**)
So… what’s next?
- We schedule an in-person Gallery-Reveal 1-2 weeks after your Photo-Day.
- At your Gallery-Reveal: We narrow down your favorites and place orders for a Print Collection or A La Carte Print Products, keeping in mind the Minimum Order Requirement. This is a great time to ask me your questions about the printing process, or my products, or get help with wall gallery layout ideas.
- Pick up your photo goodies in 2-3 weeks.
Book Me Today!!
I can’t wait to chat with you and hear a little of your story, and see how I can help you make it come to life.