The best photos are often the ones that appear effortless, natural and unplanned. There are a few things that you can do to make your photos look the best they possibly can, such as:
1) Hire a professional hair and makeup artist. A lot of brides are concerned about being overly made up and not looking like themselves, but a great makeup artist will be able to give you a very natural look.
2) Don’t spend a lot of time out in the sun right before your wedding. It could be tempting to lay out by the pool, especially if you are having a destination wedding, but you’ll run the risk of getting tan lines or even worse, sunburn lines!
3) Have an Engagement Session. This will help you feel comfortable with your photographer. This is also an opportunity to do a trial run with your hair stylist and makeup artist. It also provides beautiful images that tell the tale of your beautiful love story, and gives you great shots to use for Save-the-Dates or Guest Book or as decor for your Reception.
4) Choose a well-lit room for your getting ready photos because natural lighting allows you to look your best. If you don’t have access to a room with windows to get ready in try to find a location that does, for some last minute touch up shots.
5) Be comfortable – if your high heels are painful it will show in your face.
If you need any other tips or suggestions feel free to get in touch by emailing me or posting your question on my Facebook page to share with others.