Hey there, Storytellers!
I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m Paula Bianca, a storyteller, photographer, and entrepreneur. I am also wife of 6 years to my love and best friend, Jay, and momma to two sweet girls, Olivia, age 3 1/2 and Emma, age 9 months. We are a military family, which means we have to move around occasionally, but we call Northern California home. I am a miscarriage survivor, and our sweet Emma is our wonderful rainbow baby after losing our 2nd child (Till we meet again, sweet baby). If any of you have gone through this and need to talk, I would love to connect with you.
My heart is to help people like you make their precious moments with their loved ones matter — and last, by becoming better storytellers and memory-keepers. Its about quality time and making memories, and documenting our personal histories for our loved ones. I believe it is up to us to be the storymakers and storytellers for our families.
I would love to help you capture beautiful milestones with your loved ones and give you the tools to become a better memory-keeper and storyteller. I offer my own photography services as well as photography classes for parents, kids, and beginners, to help you develop the skills to capture your own everyday story with beautiful images. I also have a private Memory-Keepers Community on Facebook where I share all kinds of free support and tools for all my storytellers.
Some other fun things about me:
- I am a first generation Romanian immigrant. My parents brought me and my little brother to the United States when I was 2.
- I love journaling, scrapbooking, crafting cards and handmade paper decor, and cooking tasty meals and desserts.
- I am passionate about sharing the love of Jesus with the world. His story is the most beautiful love story of all time!
- I enjoy curling up with a good book on rainy days.
- My favorite weekend activity is Netflix binging with my love.
- I occasionally do a little bit of amateur quilting and I just LOVE writing and receiving hand-written letters.
- I would do just about anything for a good piece of cheesecake (come-on!) or a nice long interrupted nap (anyone wanna come over and watch my kids?)
Is there anything I can help you with? I’d love to chat and hear some of your story.